PH Meter ORYCOOL 0.01 Resolution Digital PH Tester Pen 0.00-14.00 PH Range with Automatic Calibration Function for Drinking Water Swimming Pools Spas Aquarium Hydroponics by ORYCOOL at Periodic Table on the Web. MPN: OPHM01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Calibration Instructions If you know that you will be testing for acidity, you will usethe 6.86 solution and the 4.0 solution. If you know that you will be testing for alkalinity you will usethe 6.86 solution and the 9.18 solution. If unsure, it is recommended using the 4.0 solution as thesecond point of calibration.Step 1: Mix each of the two chosen buffer powders in 250ml (approximately one cup) of distilled or deionized water. Step 2: Insert the tip of the pH meter into the 6.86 solutionand p
Product Description & Reviews
Calibration Instructions If you know that you will be testing for acidity, you will usethe 6.86 solution and the 4.0 solution. If you know that you will be testing for alkalinity you will usethe 6.86 solution and the 9.18 solution. If unsure, it is recommended using the 4.0 solution as thesecond point of calibration.Step 1: Mix each of the two chosen buffer powders in 250ml (approximately one cup) of distilled or deionized water. Step 2: Insert the tip of the pH meter into the 6.86 solutionand push the 'cal' button in and hold in for 3 seconds beforereleasing. (This initiates the calibration procedure.)The meter will begin flashing 6.86.Gently swirl until the reading stabilizes. Step 3: If Using the 4.0 solution : Insert tip of meter into the 4.0 solution. Press and hold the 'cal' button for 3 seconds before releasing, the meter starts to flash 6.86), and then immediately press and release again (without holding it infor 3 seconds) and the meter will begin to flash 4.0. Gentlyswirl until the reading stabilizes. Alternate Step 3: If using the 9.18 solution as the secondpoint of calibration: Insert the tip of the pH meter into the 9.18 solution andpush and hold in the 'cal' button for 3 seconds beforereleasing (the meter will start to flash 6.86) and then immediately press and release twice more without holdingin the button and the meter will flash 9.18.Gently swirl until the reading stabilizes.Note: For each solution, the 'cal' button needs to be 'activated' byholding it in for 3 seconds. Then press and release oncemore for the 4.0 solution...OR... press and release TWICE more after the initial hold in for the 9.18 solution.If you still have problems,please refer to youtube link:https://youtu.be/Yi42DcIluYo Included: 1 x Digital PH Meter 1 x 6.86 buffer powder1 x 4.01 buffer powder1 x User Manual
Features & Highlights
- 【Fast and Accurate Readings】Just turn it on, dip in liquid and read display,no need to work with color charts or test strips;Large digital display makes it easy to read. Automatic Temperature Compensation accounts for changes in temperature automatically;Full measurement range of pH 0-14, 0.01 pH resolution.
- 【How Accuracy?】Please refer to youtube link:https://youtu.be/Yi42DcIluYo. PH resolution is 0.01pH, accuracy ±0.05pH. TDS:0~9990ppm,Conducitivity:0~9990us/cm,Accuracy:±2%. Range: 0.0 - 14.0pH,Accuracy: ± 0.1pH( at 20°C/ 68°F),Typical EMC DEV: ± 0.2pH.
- 【Pocket Portable】:Made out of premium quality material, durable and waterproof; Small size with protective leather case for easy carry and storage, suitable for testing pH balance of drinking water, pool, aquarium, RO system, Spa, or hydroponics.
- 【Applications for All】 Pure water is mandatory in every walk of life right from water purification, wastewater plant, aquaculture, hydroponics, scientific labs, pool/spa, colloidal silver, ecology, food processing, cosmetics, wine, beer brewing, home and outdoor
- 【Our Customer Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee】 If you are not satisfied with the Digital PH Meter just return them within 30 days for a full refund. No questions asked, no hassle. Scroll up to click the Add to Cart button to have your Digital PH Meter shipped today.
2.13 x 1.14 x 6.69 inches
Have questions about this item (OPHM01), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ORYCOOL, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: DSO5102P, ean: 0889743087338,
Features: 100MHz bandwidths 1GSa/s Real Time sample rate Large (7.0-inch) color display, WVGA(800x480) Record length up to 40K Trigger mode: edge/pulse width/line selectable video/slop/overtime etc. USB host and device connectivity, standard M...
mpn: 3O-IUX5-O0TZ, ean: 6932083805330,
kuman jye DSO138 is partially open-sourced. This opens the possibility for users to add different features or develop new applications on the hardware. DSO138 oscilloscope DIY kit major features: analog bandwidth: 0 - 200Khz sampling rate: 1Msps ...
mpn: KIB-245, ean: 0619317587236,
Features: Combo pH and temperature meter tester Simultaneously display of pH and temperature reading Backlight fucntion Switchable temperature unit (°C/°F) With Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) 1-point manual calibration BNC type replaceab...
mpn: 1975110903, ean: 0661066477375,
PH Meter Introduction: This PH Meter is the perfect device for determining the acidity or alkalinity of liquids.immerse the ph tester in the solution until numbers get stable It's incredibly easy to use. . Applied range: the production and drinking o...