Digital Ph Meter Tester 0.01 PH Accuracy Water Quality Tester with ATC 0-14 Measurement Range with Plastic Box for House Water,Hydroponics,Aquariums,Pool,6 pH Buffer Packets calibration(with battery)
Huge Savings Item! Save 14% on the Digital Ph Meter Tester 0.01 PH Accuracy Water Quality Tester with ATC 0-14 Measurement Range with Plastic Box for House Water,Hydroponics,Aquariums,Pool,6 pH Buffer Packets calibration(with battery) by Xrime at Periodic Table on the Web. MPN: 8541957750. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Attention: 1.The button battery in the PH meter needs to be replaced regularly 2.After use, please turn off the power on the PH meter, otherwise it will always consume power. Digital PH Meter Water Tester: This PH meter is affordable and useful for those who need a PH tester for household and laboratory use. It's not only ideal for household or laboratory use, also suitable for testing PH balance of drinking water, pool, aquarium, food Project, RO system, Spa, or hydroponics. Specifications:
Product Description & Reviews
Attention: 1.The button battery in the PH meter needs to be replaced regularly 2.After use, please turn off the power on the PH meter, otherwise it will always consume power. Digital PH Meter Water Tester: This PH meter is affordable and useful for those who need a PH tester for household and laboratory use. It's not only ideal for household or laboratory use, also suitable for testing PH balance of drinking water, pool, aquarium, food Project, RO system, Spa, or hydroponics. Specifications: ■ Measuring range: 0.00-14.00 pH ■ Resolution: 0.01 pH ■ Accuracy: 0.01 pH ■ Batteries: 2X 1.5V LR44 (included) ■ Automatic temperature compensation: 0-50℃(32-122℉) ■ Dimensions: 15.5x2.9x1.6 cm/6.1x1.1x0.6 inch ■ Net Weight: 50g/1.76oz Warm tips: ▼ STEP 1: Turn open pH meter, Clean the electrode in distill water ▼ STEP 2: Immerse the electrode in pH 6.86 standard buffer solution ▼ STEP 3: Press the "CAL" button. Wait until the display digital is 6.86pH and steady ▼ STEP 4: Clean the electrode in distill water and dry it, immerse the electrode in pH 4.00 standard buffer solution ▼ STEP 5: Press the "CAL" button. Wait until the display digital is 4.00pH. Then complete pH 4.00 calibration ▼ STEP 6: The pH 9.18 calibration is the same with step1~5. Package Includes: ▼ 1 x PH Meter ▼ 6 x Calibration packets ▼ 1 x Carrying case ▼ 1 x User's manual Note: ▼ Clean the electrode with distilled water every time before and after use. ▼ Be careful with the glass probe since it may be a little fragile when you use. ▼ Remember to gently wipe it with a clean, soft cloth when you're done before capping it again. ▼ Open the battery case or replace battery, then need to recalibrate the meter.
Features & Highlights
- 【Portable For Wide Use】: This pen-type instrument has a compact size, weighs only 1.76oz(50g) that is perfect for outdoor or household use. Ideal for household or laboratory use; Suitable for testing pH balance of drinking water, pool, aquarium, RO system, Spa, or hydroponics; Appropriate for wide range of applications. Great for kids school science experiments. Test different bottled waters or even your homemade sauerkraut.
- 【FAST AND ACCURATE】:Ensure your pool, general hydroponics PH or even drinking water has a perfect PH balance and safe for use with the Tester precision PH accuracy. The tester has a sensitive electrode sensor to read accurate pH levels. The included detailed manual will show you how to get the best accurate and stable reading.
- 【Auto Calibration】:The PH meter has an auto temperature compensation feature that adjusts to water temperatures and water quality to give PH readings almost instantly. As well, you can calibrate the tester with one touch button using only 4 and 6.86 buffer powder.
- 【AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION】:No more need to take care about the temperature of testing liquid, as PH meter has built in (ATC) automatic temperature compensation, so that it can accurately determine PH value of the sample at any temperature in a range of 0°C - 80°C (32°F - 176°F).
- 【SERVICE GUARANTEE AND PACKAGE CONTENTS】:1x PH Meter, 1x User Manual, 2x 1.5v LR44 Button Cells(Build-in), 6x PH Buffer Powders（2*4.0;2*6.86;2*9.18）. This product supports 180 days Warranty, lifetime technical support. Attention: Must replace the batteries regularly. If the tester is not working properly, please don't return at once, please contact us by Amazon internal e-mail, we will provide better solution than return. If you have any issue, please contact us.
0.6 x 5.5 x 1 inches
2.2 x 1.3 x 6.6 inches
Have questions about this item (8541957750), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Xrime, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Specifications Range: 0.0 - 14.0 pH Resolution: 0.1 pH Accuracy: ±0.1 pH (68°F), ±0.2 pH Working temperature: 0 - 50°C (32 - 122°F) Powered by 3 x 1.5V button batteries Color: Yellow Package Included: 1 x pH meter 1 x screw driver 3 x AG 13(LR44...
Get accurate pH measurement easily The Poit PH meter is a perfect device for you to test the acidity or alkalinity of liquids. With resolution of 0.01pH, a 0.05pH range of error and ATC function you may get higher accuracy than other pH meters. Idea...
MINIMALISMThis digital pH meter is pocket-size and only 1.7 Oz. Ideal tester for basic laboratory research, household drinking water, domestic food making like wine, beer, swimming pools, aquariums, spas, hydroponics and more. Not match with industri...
mpn: 8541957776, ean: 0671072311143,
Model: 2017 updated Version Measuring Range: 0-14.0 pH Resolution: 0.1 pH Accuracy: ±0.1 pH（20°C ) Use Environment: RH 95%, 0-50℃（32～176℉ ) Battery: 2×1.5V LR button cell vWeight: 1.76 OZ Features: ✅High Quality and Durable It'...