Free Shipping Included! Brew Tapper Dual Scale Refractometer with ATC | Brix & Specific Gravity | Best for Beer & Wine by Brew Tapper at Periodic Table on the Web. MPN: BT-DS-REFRACT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Everywhere Home Brewers are Raving about this Dual Scale Refractometer This is the Best Refractometer for Home Brewing, Wine or Beer Making - Easy to Read and Use - Measures the sugar content with specific gravity (SG) and brix A must have! You can't beat the convenience of a Refractometer - The refractometer is made from aircraft aluminum and offers you the ability to take your readings with Specific Gravity and Brix.- This can replace your hydrometer for easier and more accurate measurements.
Product Description & Reviews
Everywhere Home Brewers are Raving about this Dual Scale Refractometer This is the Best Refractometer for Home Brewing, Wine or Beer Making - Easy to Read and Use - Measures the sugar content with specific gravity (SG) and brix A must have! You can't beat the convenience of a Refractometer - The refractometer is made from aircraft aluminum and offers you the ability to take your readings with Specific Gravity and Brix.- This can replace your hydrometer for easier and more accurate measurements. - Simply use the dropper to take a sample of wort and put it on the prism. - Then hold the refractometer up to the light and look through the eyepiece. This Refractometer is backed by a 1 Year - No Hassle - Free Replacement Guarantee.
Features & Highlights
- Fortrea is the ONLY Authorized Seller. Unauthorized sellers cannot guarantee or offer warrantees. THE PERFECT HOME BREW WITH EASE: Take control of your brewing with a Brew Tapper Dual Scale Refractometer by testing the Brix and Specific Gravity. Our refractometer will make you the most efficient at making homemade beer, wines, fruit juices and other homemade beverages by upgrading your hydrometer with this Handheld Brix Refractometer.
- AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION: Unlike other cheap refractometers on the market, this Handheld Brix Refractometer has built-in ATC, which accounts for changes in ambient temperature and automatically compensates accordingly to guarantee consistently accurate readings from Brix (0-32%) and Specific Gravity (1.000-1.130).
- ENJOY MORE: Stop taking large samples of wine or wort in a test jar for your hydrometer to read. With just a drop or 2 of your brew, you can get fast and accurate readings every time.
- STURDY & COMPACT DESIGN: This wort refractometer is constructed with non-staining, non-corrosive and non-reactive aluminum material which guarantees hygiene and safety for all-grain and extract novice or master brewers.
- ACCESSORIES & WARRANTY: The Brew Tapper Refractometer comes in a protective hard plastic case for convenience during traveling, a precision calibration screwdriver, 3ml pipette, instructions, and a lens cleaning cloth. The perfect DIY Brew-master kit. Backed by a 1 Year Warranty - No Hassle - Free Replacement Guarantee.
Manufacturer warranty for 1 year from date of purchase.
2.8 x 3.4 x 8.3 inches
3.4 x 2.2 x 8.2 inches
Have questions about this item (BT-DS-REFRACT), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brew Tapper, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: ade055, ean: 0704405061740,
Ade Advanced Optics RHB-55ATC is a well built 0-55% Brix Refractometer with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC). This unit can be used for measuring the sugar levels of Sorbets, Smoothie Concentrates, Juice Concentrates, Soda Concentrates, BIG B...
mpn: RETK-72, ean: 0713072683032,
Brix Refractometer (brixmeter) has a scale in range of 0~10% Bx with 0.1% reading resolution and well designed for field use.Designed to measure cutting or machining emulsions (the content of oil in an aqueous solution) or for industrial measurement ...
mpn: SR0022-ATC, ean: 0698775158448,
This refractometer is a portable multiuse tool for automotive owners,you can use it for testing the freezing point for the antifreeze fluid based on ethylene glycol or propylene glycol, you can use it for testing specific gravity of battery acid and ...