Bitomic 6x6 Cellulose Weighing Paper Sheet | Non-Stick Non-Absorbent Nitrogen-Free Gloss Paper Sheets | for Scale Measurement Samples Transfer | Laboratory Sample Weighing Paper| 6x6 Inches - 500 Pcs by Bitomic at Periodic Table on the Web. MPN: BIT-WEIGHING-PAPER-6IN-500P. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Bitomic Weighing Paper is perfect for every weighing application. It is designed for analytical and quantitative weighing with minimal influence on analytical results for weighing and transporting sample. Lightweight but strong dust- and nitrogen-free options with transparent, smooth surfaces. Papers coated with inert polyethylene offer easier transfer of samples; products constructed of glassine feature moisture resistance. Select square products in a variety of dimensions or circular options t
Product Description & Reviews
Bitomic Weighing Paper is perfect for every weighing application. It is designed for analytical and quantitative weighing with minimal influence on analytical results for weighing and transporting sample. Lightweight but strong dust- and nitrogen-free options with transparent, smooth surfaces. Papers coated with inert polyethylene offer easier transfer of samples; products constructed of glassine feature moisture resistance. Select square products in a variety of dimensions or circular options that can be folded into weighing cups. Purchase weighing papers in cases or packs. The surface is highly calendered (non-treated gloss) to a smoothness which resists sample hold or moisture absorption. The high-gloss, milk-white paper is semi-opaque, non-absorbent, and nitrogen-free. It resists tearing during quadrant folding or enveloping, and increases abrasion durability during spatula scraping. Bitomic Weighing Paper allow samples to be transferred to scales without adding unwanted substances that could impact analytical results. Its shiny pergamyne paper allows visual determination that all sample has been removed. Clean and dust-free Lightweight Nitrogen-free Simple weighing out and sample transfer Reliable for quantitative transfer Smooth textured surface to avoid trapping material Will not absorb moisture No glue or additives (residue-free) Sufficient body to support sample Included in the Pack 6x6 Inches (15x15 CM) Weighing paper (500pcs)
Features & Highlights
- 💪 PREMIUM QUALITY. Our Bitcomic weighing papers are analytical, purity-grade, and cellulose-based; designed for conveying powder or gelatinous paste samples to and from balances and instruments.
- 👍 STRONG AND SMOOTH. Smooth medium gloss surface is ideal for transferring weighed material. Clean, dust-free sheets. Paper is lightweight, strong enough to support analytical size samples.
- ♻️ NIROGEN-FREE. Perfect for every weighing application. They are nitrogen-free for a very smooth surface and good sample recovery. Each Bitomic weighing paper is strong enough to support dense materials, making them perfect for the laboratory or classroom.
- 💡 HIGH GRADE MATERIAL. Material chemistries are verified against a standard prior to paper-making process, ensuring lot-to-lot reproducibility
- ✔️ LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! We stand behind all of our products. If you're not 100% COMPLETELY SATISFIED, just send us an email, and we promise to make it right!
Scale & Balance Parts & Accessories
0.3 x 0.04 x 0.59 inches
6 x 0.8 x 6 inches
Have questions about this item (BIT-WEIGHING-PAPER-6IN-500P), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bitomic, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 5KGWGT, ean: 0814859012325,
This scale calibration weight is perfect for checking the accuracy of your precision digital or mechanical scales.5000 Grams (5kg). Stainless steel. Oiml class: m2 - certificate not supplied. Suitable for general laboratory, commercial, and education...
The Rice Lake painted cast iron, grip handle test weight is available in metric and U.S. customary (also referred to as English and avoirdupois) and is designed for testing field standards and industrial devices. Painted cast iron weight has a chip-r...
mpn: 43237-2, ean: 0609378395079,
Precautions 1. Handled with care and taken lightly. 2. Kept properly and shall not be placed in a wet, dusty environment. 3. Please use with tweezer or gloves. Do not touch with naked hands. 4. Count the quantity to avoid losing before or after using...